Yes, it is true, this is the very first spanking picture I ever had taken. It was 22 years ago, and unsurprisingly the bottom in the blue shiny panties belongs to Pixie.
I shared the image to an MSN group, and the same day a guy by the name of Hapgood Baines took the image, and then reposted it on a different MSN group, claiming it to be himself and his neighbor. If I remember correctly, he named her "Gertrude."
*Latest eBook*
Click on Image To View

I remember that it was before I knew of you or your site. I remember that he had some great spankings. I did not know this was you until now. Thanks for setting the record straight..it was not just msn,but yahoo groups as well. Thank s for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, for sure, he would take people's personal pics, and then repost them with ambiguous descriptions. I would post something to the MSN groups, and before I knew it, he would post my image to six other MSN groups.
DeleteSorry that happened to you. The pic, however, for a first pic is kick-ass to say the least. Her ass is crimson. She's having a hard time taking what is being dished out. It is an action shot within an action shot and those poor nylon knickers are getting roasted! Kudos!
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim,
DeleteI'm used to it by now, but I remember this particular one so well. My first spanking image, and someone stole my thunder within minutes. Right now I am finding my art creations all over the place as well, lol. However, most folks are leaving my website address on the images so people know where to find more images like it.