I always remember car hops with affection,but I did not think of spankings at the time,but now that you brought up some memories I remember one or two that I had a crush on. Great enhancement. Thanks for sharing and all you have created. Have a great day. Jim
Car hops were a little before my time, plus we never had them in the UK. Thanks to movies, though, I got to experience them from afar. I always enjoyed the concept.
I always remember car hops with affection,but I did not think of spankings at the time,but now that you brought up some memories I remember one or two that I had a crush on. Great enhancement. Thanks for sharing and all you have created. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim,
ReplyDeleteCar hops were a little before my time, plus we never had them in the UK. Thanks to movies, though, I got to experience them from afar. I always enjoyed the concept.