Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Spanking Blooper 1

 As you would have noticed on this blog, I frequently post images that I created for DeviantArt many months ago. During the creation process I often have blooper images that I stash in their own folder. It recently occurred to me that instead of letting them die, I can give them a life on this blog.

These images would never be seen on DeviantArt, but with this blog I can, at least, share the blooper images. Today's image is a blooper simply because I thought the woman's cheeks had too much blush in them. What do you think? Click on the image for the full-sized version.

Spanking eBook

Click on Image To View

3 comments:

  1. Hi Richard. Have you got 365 to share, cause that would give you a full year of entries, plus any regular updates you post in between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fanz123, I don't have 365, not yet anyway, lol, but I have dozens of them. In fact I was browsing through them yesterday and I moved a couple back to the DeviantArt folders. I often get alternate versions as I am creating new pieces, because I am a bit of a perfectionist with what I want.

      Delete
  2. I like the bloopers as it just gives a fresh perspective on posted items and also it makes it feel like a new find because of the differences. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete