Sunday, July 12, 2026

Polka Dot Panties

 Back in the 1950s when panties were the size of shorts. The original granny panties. Thankfully spanking never changed.



7 comments:

  1. Could be a corset, Richard as those suspenders seem to be stitched onto it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fanz123, I'll be really honest with you, I'm not overly familiar with corsets, lol, so I will take your word for it. Maybe I should know more than I do.

      Delete
    2. I think it was actually a girdle, now I think about it.

      Delete
  2. I always loved the otk in these vintage spankings. Great find. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that I shared the same image back in March. However, that is bound to happen in the future as well. I must have forget to move the image from the active folder to the 'posted' folder.

      Delete
  3. Great find. I always loved the otk in these vintage shots. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim,

      I have always loved 1950s-era spanking pics.

      Rich

      Delete