There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cartoon spanking image that I created, but it ended up in my rejected bin because I created an alternate version for DeviantArt.
Ahh where would parks be without these extra long benches that I think the park designer at least had a thought about what they could be used for. In my opinion the spanking is after the picnic because she forgot the condiments and she really wanted an all fresco spanking. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
Is this before or after the picnic?
ReplyDeleteThat's a good question! I would like to think that it is after, and he is complaining about the cucumber sandwiches. ;)
DeleteAhh where would parks be without these extra long benches that I think the park designer at least had a thought about what they could be used for. In my opinion the spanking is after the picnic because she forgot the condiments and she really wanted an all fresco spanking. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, this is one of the better "rejected" images, basically because there is nothing wrong with it.
Delete