fanz123, this must have come from a photo album or something. ;) I actually posted this on St. Patrick's Day on DeviantArt, and I am giving it a second run here.
Every other holiday changes days or seasons( Christmas in July) Easter has been in different months so why not St. Spanker day in August. Great characters and spanking. Thank you for sharing and have a great day. Jim
Hi Richard, I thought St. Patrick's Day was March?
ReplyDeletefanz123, this must have come from a photo album or something. ;) I actually posted this on St. Patrick's Day on DeviantArt, and I am giving it a second run here.
DeleteEvery other holiday changes days or seasons( Christmas in July) Easter has been in different months so why not St. Spanker day in August. Great characters and spanking. Thank you for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, I have been fighting hard not to post my Christmas creations too early. I have a whole bunch of them saved for Christmas week.
Delete