Monday, June 8, 2026

Tennis Spanking

 Game, set, and spanking. It's time to pay the penalty for losing; not that the young lady seems to mind too much.



7 comments:

  1. I have always thought tennis outfits,cheerleader uniforms,ice skating costumes and women's volleyball ( both beach and college) uniforms were designed with spanking in mind as to easy to flip up the skirt or that the costumes allow for greater access to the bottom. I also love traditional otk, arm around the waist,the spanker looking at the spankee and of course the spanking hand over or on the bottom( not the hip,the lower back or from a wrong direction) thanks for sharing and have a greatvday.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,

    I think that the same applies for the UK as well. All of the girls wore short gymslips, hence why they all wore gym knickers underneath them for modesty.

    Personally I loathe gym knickers, but they are a big part of British spanking culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just me: I do not like "ruffles" there... but much more a matter of my individual taste in such things... absolutely nothing but IMO here, I strongly dislike silly smiles... pretty much any smiles, but especially ones that look rather silly to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I get you. Quite often I hear from people on DeviantArt who don't like smiling in spanking pics, so you are not alone. Your opinion is a valid one!

      Delete
  4. PS: Nonetheless, the "tennis girl" picture (clearly looks like a 70s star whose name I won't mention) is very good@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, hmm, I wonder how that happened. :) To be honest, when I put my instructions in, I simply said "In the vein of..." Little did I know that they were going to create an almost lookalike!

      Delete
  5. "@" was a typo...

    ReplyDelete