Saturday, June 13, 2026

Asking For A Spanking

 This was the point where my AI spanking creations started to get better. I still have a ways to go, but I am getting there. Always click on the image for the full-sized version.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I have to note that this image doesn't look like AI to me. Fantastic! Her look, her see-through slip, how she rests her hand on the sofa. I'm honestly speechless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sore is more, it took me a long time to crack codes to develop AI-generated spanking images, and even now it can be hit or miss. Thankfully you can draw the limbs to where you want them, though obviously it doesn't always work. :)

      Delete
  2. I always like this style of spanking art. There is just so much to appreciate ( expressions, hand placement for spanker and spankee, outfits,bottom and location) truly loved all of it thanks for sharing and have a great day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim,

      I have two other versions of this image. One with Santa that I will share at Christmas, and also the original AI version that I made using the same people in this image.

      Delete