I love all your AI work, just wondering if it is possible to do some bare bottom versions of these? Always have wanted to see a bare bottom version of McLintock's spanking since I saw it in the theater back in the sixties! Keep up the great work!
Anonymous, Unfortunately that is not my style. I guess it might be possible on some generators, but it isn't on the ones I use. The ones I use are tailor made for softer content. Rich
I loved seeing this movie and thought when you colorize it made it so much better. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim,
DeleteI also have another version where the young woman is dressed as a bobbysoxer from the 1950s.
I love all your AI work, just wondering if it is possible to do some bare bottom versions of these? Always have wanted to see a bare bottom version of McLintock's spanking since I saw it in the theater back in the sixties! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous,
DeleteUnfortunately that is not my style. I guess it might be possible on some generators, but it isn't on the ones I use. The ones I use are tailor made for softer content.
Rich