Hey, I don't make the titles up. I can't remember if this was a Chelsea Pfeiffer spanking magazine, or if it belonged to one of those West Coast spanking companies in the 90s.
From what I remember it was not Chelsea's magazine,but I can't remember the company, but I did like this one very much. I thought the models were outstanding especially otk. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Jim
Jim, I will have to go through my remaining magazines because I might have a spare copy somewhere. It was definitely a West Coast magazine whatever it was.
From what I remember it was not Chelsea's magazine,but I can't remember the company, but I did like this one very much. I thought the models were outstanding especially otk. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, I will have to go through my remaining magazines because I might have a spare copy somewhere. It was definitely a West Coast magazine whatever it was.
DeleteDefinitely a Chelsea magazine. Early days when she ran as CP Entertainment
ReplyDeleteLB, there was something in the back of my mind that told me it was a Chelsea magazine, but I wasn't certain.
Delete