fanz123, I believe that I was the person who originally download this set. Off the top of my head I believe that I have about a dozen images from this set. Sitting, over the dress, over the slip, over the panties, and on the bare bottom. I have posted numerous from the set over the years, but not all of them. BTW, did you check out that Mod/Rocker version that you requested which I posted for you on DeviantArt?
fanz123, that reminds me of a mistake I made. A few years ago I playfully estimated the age of the "Real Spankings" girls decades later, and I got reamed on Twitter. That was the day I found out someone had betrayed me. This particular image might work in the AI program I mainly use because she is full clothed.
Richard, I remember this one and have three others, first with her sitting on the chair.
ReplyDeletefanz123, I believe that I was the person who originally download this set. Off the top of my head I believe that I have about a dozen images from this set. Sitting, over the dress, over the slip, over the panties, and on the bare bottom. I have posted numerous from the set over the years, but not all of them. BTW, did you check out that Mod/Rocker version that you requested which I posted for you on DeviantArt?
DeleteYes, thank you.
Deletefanz123, great, I'm glad that you saw one of my messages and got to see the image.
DeleteRichard, here's one for you. Lesta is now 22 years older, fancy aging her and the spanker. I'm sure AI can help.
Deletefanz123, that reminds me of a mistake I made. A few years ago I playfully estimated the age of the "Real Spankings" girls decades later, and I got reamed on Twitter. That was the day I found out someone had betrayed me. This particular image might work in the AI program I mainly use because she is full clothed.
Deletefanz123, I made a copy but changed the color of her top and slip for variety. It actually looks half decent so be on the lookout for it on DeviantArt.
Delete