Yes it is a great surprise birthday party and I guess a birthday surprise being a birthday spanking otk on her bloomers is something she may not have expected,but it does look like she is enjoying the experience. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
Jim, this is another one from the Bridey set that I made. Believe it or not, but I have a whole bunch of rejects from this set that I will eventually post.
Yes it is a great surprise birthday party and I guess a birthday surprise being a birthday spanking otk on her bloomers is something she may not have expected,but it does look like she is enjoying the experience. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, this is another one from the Bridey set that I made. Believe it or not, but I have a whole bunch of rejects from this set that I will eventually post.
Delete