Monday, August 24, 2026

Rejected Creation 1

 This image comes right from my misfit bin of rejected creations that I made. In this image you will see that the woman has on different colored boots, and the guy is looking off into the distance. Someone might like the picture, though.



4 comments:

  1. If you can't dress correctly Lieutenant, I'll have to try a different method of correction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for her that bodysuit isn't easy to remove.

      Delete
  2. Great spanking. I love the outfits and the otk positioning. I like the two different boots as A spanko I love that scenario as someone who has put on two different shoes in the dark and did not notice until actually someone else noticed it I can understand the reason. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, this is my favorite reason for creating images because it allows people to create their own stories in their mind.

      Delete