I believe the young lady in question is Ariele Cole. She was a woman who I actively searched spanking videos for back in the pre-Internet days. I was a big fan of hers.
The eBook cover today is my best-selling book. At some point this month I will reach $1,000 in royalties for this book alone, it is quite the achievement for a guy who doesn't even have so much as a high school diploma! I dropped out and started working at 15 with the permission of the school administration.
Best Selling eBook
Click on Image To View

There were some models that I knew as they were labeled well and then there were others that I never knew the models names this was one of them. I enjoyed v her spankings, but did not know her name. So thanks for the information and the spanking itself. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim