An original cartoon creation developed by Richard Windsor. Who knew that some wooded areas have a designated spanking stump? Click on image for the full-sized version.
I always wondered about the legend of the Spanking Stump and if it is still around for naughty hikers to take advantage of the available spanking stool. Great characters and spanking. I do wonder if it is a bring your own paddle or there is a box nearby that a paddle is stored of course the biggest question is do all the women get to experience the legend of THE SPANKING STUMP and where is it so that I can visit it. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
Richard,
ReplyDeleteA truly remarkable illustration. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!
Jim, this one was fun to put together. I built it from 4 separate images. :)
DeleteI always wondered about the legend of the Spanking Stump and if it is still around for naughty hikers to take advantage of the available spanking stool. Great characters and spanking. I do wonder if it is a bring your own paddle or there is a box nearby that a paddle is stored of course the biggest question is do all the women get to experience the legend of THE SPANKING STUMP and where is it so that I can visit it. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim