Another brilliant pic! Saw a newer twilight zone or outer limits where a family hired an android to butler for the family. The wife was a closet drinker and the teen daughter was seeing a bad boy. Both could have used this service!
Great outfits and characters. I guess spanking machines will one day be available of course until then I think a more personal touch is needed. Thanks for your creations. Have a great day. Jim
Richard,
ReplyDeleteAgain, a brilliant pic. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Richard,
ReplyDeleteAnother brilliant pic! Saw a newer twilight zone or outer limits where a family hired an android to butler for the family. The wife was a closet drinker and the teen daughter was seeing a bad boy. Both could have used this service!
Thanks for sharing!
Jim, I read a story on LSF once and I loved the idea of a robot spanker.
DeleteGreat outfits and characters. I guess spanking machines will one day be available of course until then I think a more personal touch is needed. Thanks for your creations. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, that is what AI is for now, spanking robots a plenty. ;)
Delete