Off into the fields they go for a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake... Naturally, this interpretation is from the sick mind of Richard Windsor. 😁 Click on image to enlarge.
Great enhancement. I really love outdoor spankings and scarecrows,statues and other mythological beings are great spanking material. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. It does look like she is enjoying her otk experience. Jim
Jim, as of yet I have only tapped into non human spankings, but I agree, there are plenty of opportunities to get creative. While they aren't very popular, at least, so far, I do enjoy thinking of different robot scenes.
Scarecrows are scary... it could have scared her skirt up and knickers down... scary indeed ! Imagination ! Come play with us ! https://oaks-and-pines.com/
fanz123, you mean there are no such people as Spanko Bummidge and Niece Cally? Yes, I may have gleaned some inspiration from a similarly named TV couple. ;)
Great enhancement. I really love outdoor spankings and scarecrows,statues and other mythological beings are great spanking material. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. It does look like she is enjoying her otk experience.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, as of yet I have only tapped into non human spankings, but I agree, there are plenty of opportunities to get creative. While they aren't very popular, at least, so far, I do enjoy thinking of different robot scenes.
DeleteScarecrows are scary... it could have scared her skirt up and knickers down... scary indeed !
ReplyDeleteImagination !
Come play with us !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/
O and P, I do enjoy creating images that allow people to create their own stories from using their minds. That is part of the fun of it.
DeleteYour take on Worzel Gummidge and Aunt Sally I gather Richard. For those who don't know, this is a British children’s TV series (1979–1981).
ReplyDeletefanz123, you mean there are no such people as Spanko Bummidge and Niece Cally? Yes, I may have gleaned some inspiration from a similarly named TV couple. ;)
Delete