Monday, July 6, 2026

Patience of a Saint

 Back in the days where even young women wore one-piece bathing suits. Perhaps it was secretly a spanking defense!



3 comments:

  1. I saw my first girl spanked when I was around 11 or twelve and I saw the male lifeguard, probably 18 from Baldwin Wallace College, drag a young, probably 16yo blond girl, from the water for repeatedly diving in the no-dive area. He pulled her out by the waistband of her bottoms which wedged deep into her butt and I saw my second naked girl in real life. He dragged her to the nearby guard shack, which consisted of a box with a top all made of waterproof rippled sheets of green and inside a wooden bench. No question where he was taking her as she screamed bloody murder for all to hear and see. Once seated in the shack, he put our hapless miss across his knees and applied his palm where momma would spank., and SPANK he did. This was probably in 1968 or 69! That shack just got removed last summer! Swimming hole still there!

    I almost had a heart attack, the scene affected me so, and though I never learned to swim, I always have a warm spot for that lake and that memory. Funny, I don't really care to dive either, but that's probably the whole can't swim thing!

    Thanks for the memories!

    Jim!

    BTW, her lovely freckled face ended up more 'tanned' than her spanked backside! She did NOT dive again that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful beach to have some spanking fun hiding behind the dunes. Great characters and costumes. Great creation. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, this was one of my early creations. Nowadays she would be wearing a sheer bikini, lol.

      Delete