My lady, later on tonight, after dress rehearsal, I say we have an UNDRESSED rehearsal of this scene and get to the bare bottom of the scene. What says thee? Oh, yes, milord!
Great find and caption. I always love spanking rehearsal and the number of times this scene has to be rehearsed. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Jim
My lady, later on tonight, after dress rehearsal, I say we have an UNDRESSED rehearsal of this scene and get to the bare bottom of the scene. What says thee? Oh, yes, milord!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!'
Jim
FatherJim, looking at the face of the little minx, I dare say that is something she would very much look forward to!! Rich
DeleteGreat find and caption. I always love spanking rehearsal and the number of times this scene has to be rehearsed. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, my favorite rehearsal scenes for this play are the ones where they are in regular street clothes. They also make for good pictures. Rich.
Delete