But I would definitely make an exception for Abigail Whittaker. Never had the chance to play with her, but I did hang out with her once at Shadowlane.
The movies she did with her boyfriend, one asking about the cane and two with a paddle are both great!B winks
B,I'm not familiar with those movies, but I am guessing that they are on the Clare Fonda network.Rich
Yes, Abigail would be great to see spanked in any color panties( although I have to agree not my favorite either) thanks for sharing and enjoy your dayJim
Jim,Her cuteness gives the green panties a pass. ;)
The movies she did with her boyfriend, one asking about the cane and two with a paddle are both great!
ReplyDeleteB winks
B,
DeleteI'm not familiar with those movies, but I am guessing that they are on the Clare Fonda network.
Rich
Yes, Abigail would be great to see spanked in any color panties( although I have to agree not my favorite either) thanks for sharing and enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim,
DeleteHer cuteness gives the green panties a pass. ;)