https://summertime75.wordpress.com/2021/10/02/rosaleen-young-in-the-pink-5/ I'm sure that I have some with Rosaleen wearing red drop bottom pjs being spanked but the pink satin sets my heart racing ;-)
Have to admit I never saw Rosalyn in pajamas like this one or as a blonde so I can't say that this is a Rosalyn Young shoot,but I have been known to be wrong so I leave identifying shoots and models to those with a more discerning eye. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Jim
Apologies my comment was a general comment hence "looked" rather than "looks" which would indicate a direct reference to the picture. Still a lovely image though
Rosaleen Young always looked so cute when being spanked wearing her PJ's
ReplyDeleteI will have to look to see if I can find some. I don't recall Rosaleen being spanked in pajamas, but I am sure pictures like that exist.
Deletehttps://summertime75.wordpress.com/2021/10/02/rosaleen-young-in-the-pink-5/ I'm sure that I have some with Rosaleen wearing red drop bottom pjs being spanked but the pink satin sets my heart racing ;-)
DeleteHave to admit I never saw Rosalyn in pajamas like this one or as a blonde so I can't say that this is a Rosalyn Young shoot,but I have been known to be wrong so I leave identifying shoots and models to those with a more discerning eye. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim,
DeleteThis is almost certainly not Rosaleen Young. I think that the above comment was just speaking in general terms and not related to this image.
Apologies my comment was a general comment hence "looked" rather than "looks" which would indicate a direct reference to the picture. Still a lovely image though
Delete