Saturday, January 31, 2026

One Of The Best

 A few weeks ago I also created an oil painting out of this image which performed really well on DeviantArt with over 10,000 views click THIS LINK to see that oil painting conversion.





4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. Her dress,her long legs,her hair, her expessions and the positioning otk made me look at this one often. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, she also has a bit of a "Liv Tyler" look to her, which is never a bad thing. I enjoyed the art version, and I considered an updated one, but you know what, this one is just about as perfect as it gets.

      Delete
  2. I'm VPG. RW blog is the best(!) and that's one of my favorite "classic" pictures that I love, except one problem I have seen many, many times in "staged" (s-word) pictures: The spanker doesn't appear to be paying appropriate attention... (whatever is distracting him out of the frame is of no interest to me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VPG,

      Yes, I agree, many times I post images where the spanker is peering off into some far land. Unfortunately many of my vintage pics fall into this category. Like yourself, I prefer when the spanker is looking in the woman's direction, preferably at the bottom. :)

      Delete