Great find. I love the caption and the span king is great. I love her position otk, her outfit and her expression. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
Jim, I wish I knew who the guy was, because obviously the girl is Debbie. I know that Dallas worked for NuWest all those years ago, but I think that Debbie might have preceded him, so it is not likely to be Dallas.
That is one of the great, classic pictures! (No "reach," no superfluous participants or ambiguity.) I remember when that picture was new and a witness at the scene said in emphatic terms it was distinctively punitive spanking, audibly so. - VPG
Great find. I love the caption and the span king is great. I love her position otk, her outfit and her expression. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, I wish I knew who the guy was, because obviously the girl is Debbie. I know that Dallas worked for NuWest all those years ago, but I think that Debbie might have preceded him, so it is not likely to be Dallas.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the great, classic pictures! (No "reach," no superfluous participants or ambiguity.) I remember when that picture was new and a witness at the scene said in emphatic terms it was distinctively punitive spanking, audibly so. - VPG
ReplyDeleteVPG, if I am not mistaken, the lady looks like "Debbie." To be honest, I don't remember her doing many M/F picture sets!
Delete