You know the old saying, right? If you laugh when someone is getting spanked, then you get spanked as well. Art created by Richard Windsor. Click on image for the full-sized version.
Great spanking and scenario. I do think her outfit is what makes the scene so great. Of course there is a new birthday spanking twist all of her girlfriends in a show of solidarity are also getting spankings. ( and of course they can keep laughing until it is their turn to be otk. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
I once tried to rework this cartoon by having them all take turns getting spanked, but it turned out pretty bad. However, pretty much every panel has a spanking. While it is not good enough for DeviantArt, I will probably post that copy here by the end of the month.
Great spanking and scenario. I do think her outfit is what makes the scene so great. Of course there is a new birthday spanking twist all of her girlfriends in a show of solidarity are also getting spankings. ( and of course they can keep laughing until it is their turn to be otk.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Jim
Jim,
ReplyDeleteI once tried to rework this cartoon by having them all take turns getting spanked, but it turned out pretty bad. However, pretty much every panel has a spanking. While it is not good enough for DeviantArt, I will probably post that copy here by the end of the month.
Rich