Cartoon curated by Richard Windsor. I made several different versions of this spanking cartoon covering different decades.
Have you got a Rock 'n' Roll one and/or a Mod one?
Fanz123, right now I only have them by decade, but your suggestions are possible, though I would probably do one of a Rocker spanking a Mod. :)
I will post what I created on DeviantArt tomorrow. The picture came out really well and I think you are going to like it.
I love the different decades you use for this one. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.Jim
Jim, I'm not too sure how much more I can milk the cow with this image, lol. However, it is a great image to play with.
Have you got a Rock 'n' Roll one and/or a Mod one?
ReplyDeleteFanz123, right now I only have them by decade, but your suggestions are possible, though I would probably do one of a Rocker spanking a Mod. :)
DeleteI will post what I created on DeviantArt tomorrow. The picture came out really well and I think you are going to like it.
DeleteI love the different decades you use for this one. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, I'm not too sure how much more I can milk the cow with this image, lol. However, it is a great image to play with.
Delete