You might recognize the spanker. Yes, I used my own likeness, as I often do for my art creations, to add myself as the spanker! One of my favorite spanking pics that I have created.
One of my favorites as well you can picture the scene as a college professor taking a naughty co-ed in hand or you can be a psychologist prescription for naughty behavior that she still feels she should be spanked for it..speaking of the spankee I really like her bottom and expression. Very well done. I love your books,but I really do have to tell you your artwork does seem to gotten you out of I would call it a funk,but it does seem the artist in you likes the new styles you are discovering. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day. Jim
Jim, yes, it does have a college professor vibe to it. The art certainly helps my creative side, but I have to be honest with you, my desires are nowhere near where they used to be. Years ago I used to think of spanking 24/7, and now I hardly think about it at all. I'm pretty sure that I will never play again because I feel differently now.
One of my favorites as well you can picture the scene as a college professor taking a naughty co-ed in hand or you can be a psychologist prescription for naughty behavior that she still feels she should be spanked for it..speaking of the spankee I really like her bottom and expression. Very well done. I love your books,but I really do have to tell you your artwork does seem to gotten you out of I would call it a funk,but it does seem the artist in you likes the new styles you are discovering. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteJim
Jim, yes, it does have a college professor vibe to it. The art certainly helps my creative side, but I have to be honest with you, my desires are nowhere near where they used to be. Years ago I used to think of spanking 24/7, and now I hardly think about it at all. I'm pretty sure that I will never play again because I feel differently now.
Delete